- To introduce the young people to the purpose, structure and overview of the programme.
- To encourage a collaborative approach in developing the Group Agreement.
- To explore and discuss what we consider our ideal partner to be like and how that compares to the ‘Friend’.
- The young people will have gained an understanding of the way in which the programme will work each week.
- The young people will have gained further insight into domestic abuse and the wider context.
- The young people will have a deeper clarity and insight into the kind of partner they aspire to be with.