How To Spot The Controller
- To explore the tactics, behaviours and beliefs of the Controller in the early stages of a teenage relationship.
- Young people will explore their options around what to do and where to get help if they find themselves in an abusive relationship.
- To allow an opportunity for re-evaluation of what is important to the young people given the issues they have explored throughout the programme.
- Young People will be able to recognise and identify early warning signs of abusive and controlling behaviour in their teenage relationships.
- Young People will have raised awareness of how and where to seek help when in an abusive relationship.